What People Are Saying
"We have sent out several copies of Good Mourning already and have received excellent feedback. Good Mourning is a wonderful addition to Contemporary Concepts’ (aftercare program) and I am very happy to offer it as part of my service"
- Buddy Letchworth, Letchworth Funeral Home, Scotland Neck, North Carolina
"We are receiving about 95% or greater return letters back from families that receive Lift Up Thine Eyes. What a tribute to the program. It seems like every family really appreciates the inspiration that the volume brings not only to them, but the rest of their family."
- Steven R. Corson, Kaiser-Corson Funeral Home, Waverly, Iowa
"Families really like the book, and we like the program."
- Thompson-Wilson Funeral Home, McCrory, AR
"We are proud to be part of the program. We have many positive responses and feel we are doing a good service to the community."
- Rader Funeral Home, Kilgore, TX
"This program is outstanding."
- Schoenberger Funeral Home, Perham, MN
"Best response from any program we ever participated in."
- Crowder-Hite-Crews Funeral Home, South Hill, VA
"Families love to receive the book."
- Maggard Brothers Funeral Home, Hazard, KY
"It feels good to get "thank yous" from the families. It also lets me know I've done a good job."
- Hollingshead-Beck Funeral Home, West Unity, OH
"One of the best programs we have ever been part of. Everything is perfect."
- Luscan Funeral Home, Unionville, MO
"More positive responses than any program we have participated in"
- Peacock Funeral Home, Lamar, CO